The taste you crave. The health benefits you want. None of the guilt!
What IS Chocolate Fix?
Chocolate Fix is a delicious chocolate drink mix made with natural and organic ingredients that deliver a whopping 5 grams of pure cocoa in every serving. This cocoa extract supplement is rich in polyphenols (antioxidant compounds) which have been shown to help support cardiovascular health.*
Simply add this delicious powder mix to either water, milk or other liquids and enjoy all the health benefits of chocolate without all the calories and fat. Served hot or cold, this indulgent chocolate treat offers many health benefits.
Chocolate and World History
For thousands of years, chocolate has been a sweet, decadently delightful and irresistible treat, no matter its form. However, what's also been associated with chocolate are calories, fat, and worst of all, guilt. But, what if you could satisfy those cravings with chocolate that was actually healthy? Although “healthy chocolate” that actually tastes great sounds too good to be true, this product will make you a believer.
What makes Chocolate Fix 'healthy'?
First, our exclusive 'Tri-Cocoa Blend' contains organic cocoa beans and delivers a full 5 grams of pure cocoa in every serving. To further enhance the healthy benefits of Chocolate Fix, we included one of nature's best 'superfoods', coconut oil, along with a high quality fruit and vegetable blend.
Chocolate Fix is dairy free, nut free and gluten free. And with just 50 calories per serving and NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives, this is a chocolate treat your entire family can feel good about.
Chocolate Research and Benefits
Experts have begun referring to the cocoa bean as nature's most surprising "superfruit." Cocoa is especially rich in polyphenols, a group of protective antioxidant compounds found in many plant foods such as red wine and tea.
The polyphenols include anthocyanins, isoflavones, flavanols, and flavones. Of special interest to health researchers are flavanols in cocoa, including flavan-3-ols, catechins, epicatechins and proanthocyanidins.
These naturally-occurring substances not only protect the cells of our bodies from premature destruction, but they also help to reduce the risk of killer diseases.
Health Benefits of Cocoa
- Promotes cardio-vascular health and improved blood circulation†
- Decreased oxidation of LDL to prevent atherosclerosis or plaque formation†
- Reduction in LDL (bad) cholesterol†
- Elevation in HDL (good) cholesterol†
- Suppression of decay-causing bacteria and plaque formation (Water-soluble cocoa extracts)†
- Anti-depressant and euphoric effects†
- Gentle stimulant effects†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a "superfood." Its unique combination of fatty acids can have profound positive effects on health.
Here are the top 5 health benefits of coconut oil that have been experimentally confirmed in human studies.
- Can positively affect hormones for thyroid and blood-sugar control
- May help the body mount resistance to both viruses and bacteria that can cause illness
- Can boost thyroid function helping to increase metabolism, energy and endurance
- May improve cholesterol levels and lower risk of heart disease
- Can help you lose fat, especially the dangerous fat in your abdominal area
Is Chocolate Fix just a drink mix?
When we created Chocolate Fix, we knew by choosing a powder formula that it would be more convenient for people to use and carry with them wherever they went. Another reason for having a powder was to open up countless opportunities for it to be used not just as a beverage but also as an enhancement for foods.
- Mix with cold water, milk, almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk or soy milk
- Mix with hot water or milk to create "hot chocolate"
- Add to yogurt or oatmeal
- Add to smoothies or your Xooma protein shakes
- Mix with a small amount of water to create creamy chocolate "fudge"
- And much, much more